Friday 21 August 2009

Inspirational Recycling - Wellington Boots



Fun huh?

Reminds me of a story I used to read to my children when they were little.

About working boots and Sunday Boots, the Sunday boots were horrid to the working boots but guess what one day the Sunday boots were relegated to working boots and the working boots became flower planters.

(image found via The Tao of Dana)

For more information on Renaissance, what we are doing, the Renaissance Newsletter,
our other blogs and our shop, please visit
our website.

4 comments:

  1. They look great - recycling at its best!
    Jeanne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for dropping by my site thanks to Flighty's link :) You have a delightful site here. Your emphasis on recycling is so important. We value recycling here in BC as well, and there is always more to learn as far as reusing. Garage sales are huge here and have become a hobby and perhaps even more than a hobby to some. I'll be back to read more. I have always loved the word 'renaissance' and its meaning of rebirth ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on holiday for a couple of weeks, so just catching up on your blog.
    What a great use for old wellies. They look so good planted up with flowers.
    I enjoyed your earlier posts about fruits currently in season. I love apple pies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment. Each and every comment is much appreciated.