Monday 12 April 2010

Can you help Sally Page of Flower Shop Stories?

Sally Page, author of The Flower Shop series of books is asking for assistance with her new book


"I would really appreciate a bit of help from flower loving bloggers, so please spread the word!
I am working on the final pages of my new book and need just a few more messages. The book, which is due out at the end of August, is packed with masses of flowery photographs and the messages that people send with flowers. From the wonderfully romantic, to the friendly and funny, and at times, very sad - it really shows that you can say it all with flowers!
If you have ever sent or received a great message I would love to hear about it.
The book will be hardback, 128 pages, priced £9.99
And I absolutely love it!
(not very modest I know)"


If you can help please leave a message on her blog Flower Shop Stories

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this link Carole - I will pop over and have a look.

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a lovely idea. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to leave a comment. Each and every comment is much appreciated.